By registering for the Vagamon Ultrail 2019, the participant agrees to abide by the conditions of entry listed below, as well as any instructions given by the race organiser and officials of the race.
Considering all challenges posed by the course and weather in Vagamon, the participants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be 18 years of age or older before January 05, 2019.
- Either, you must have completed (or will complete) one Full Marathon in 05hrs 30mins between January 1, 2018 and November 30, 2018.
- You have completed (or will complete) an Ultra Marathon of 50 Km and above within the cut off prescribed by the respective organisers of the race that you ran, between January 1, 2018 and November 30, 2018.
- All participants will be required to show a valid Government ID (Driver’s License, Passport, PAN or Voter ID). Foreign nationals will have to show their passport during bib collection. All participants are also required sign a waiver form prior to the event. Failure to do so will result in you not being allowed to participate in the event.
- You accept complete responsibility for any injury, physical or otherwise, that may be caused to you during the event, or while on the premises of the event.
- Runners are required to check-in and collect their bibs/race-kits personally. Runners cannot authorise a third party to collect the bib/race-kit on their behalf.
- You will wear the official bib provided by the organisers throughout the event. If you take your bib off for any reason whatsoever, you will be awarded a DNF (did-not-finish).
- Only finishers within the cut-off time will be entitled to receive their official timing and finisher medal.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel, postpone or delay the event due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond its control and at its discretion. The organiser shall not be liable in respect to any entry fees, costs and expenses that a participant may incur as a result of such cancellation or postponement.
- You consent to the free use of your name, voice, picture or video in any broadcast, telecast, advertising, promotion or other account of this event.
- You must ensure that you provide correct details during the registration process and inform the organiser well in advance of the race, of any changes. If your contact information changes after the submission for the registration, the organiser must be notified by email at firstname.lastname@example.org well in advance of the event.
- The course of the Vagamon Ultrail takes you through areas under the control of the Forests Department. Please be sensitive to the environment and do not disturb the surrounding flora and fauna in any manner. Runners are required to run along the marked track only. Runners may encounter barking deer and jungle fowl. They are harmless and typically very shy. You may consider yourself lucky if you find them en-route. The area and the course is also a habitat for a variety of snakes. Please do take due care and exercise caution. While the organiser will do its best to take adequate precautions, the runners will not hold the organisers, hosts, owners/management/custodian of the estates or anyone else responsible for any injuries or incidents, including death.
- You understand that the 90K event will require you to run in the dark at night. You are responsible for your own headlight/flashlight and you understand that the course will not be lit by the organiser.
- The race officials’ decisions are final and binding in all situations. You will agree to cooperate with race officials, volunteers and other personnel during the event.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse an entrant’s attendance at, or participation in, the race. Any participant who is found putting themselves or anyone else at risk will be immediately evicted from the course and event venue.
- The organiser shall reserve the right to remove, ban or exclude any participant who is found in breach of these terms and conditions.